la brute la communauté :: Use Facebook Login To Register
la brute la communauté Index du Forum
la brute la communauté Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Use Facebook Login To Register

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la brute la communauté Index du Forum -> La-Brute : modes ... -> échanges ou cadeaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
perahel

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Use Facebook Login To Register Répondre en citant

Use Facebook Login To Register
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

See this guide to get large size profile picture in Facebook PHP SDK October 5, 2017 at 7:47 PM Satchmo Said. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. great work thanx. Helllo How to rename the main folder login with facebook using php to another name ? kindly advice Regards October 25, 2017 at 4:43 AM Rukku Said. Thank you #codexworld for this tutorial and complete script, its work in my website. Thanks. September 8, 2017 at 8:44 AM Max Said. Database Table Creation To store the user information from the Facebook database, a table (users) need to be created in MySQL database. Hi, I have FB and Google login working together on the same page, but the FB logout breaks when Fb and Google logins are both on the same page. Follow the step-by-step guide to creating and configure a Facebook App from the App Dashboard. Well use Facebook PHP SDK v5.0 with Facebook Graph API to build Facebook Login system with PHP and MySQL. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Facebook is a most popular social network and most of the users have a Facebook account. I need one more thing to done, can you please tell me how can i show a message when a user logged in and logged out using this script? July 14, 2017 at 3:41 PM PREV 1 2 3 4 Leave a reply Cancel Comment* Your Name* Your Email* Your Website Premium Script: PHP social login system - Facebook, Google, and Twitter login in a single script. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. See this step-by-step guide to create and configure the Facebook App October 23, 2017 at 6:16 PM Abiola Oyeniyi Said. Great Coding codeworld&. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Copyright 2018 CodexWorld. You need to specify the websites domain in App Domains field. Is there any way to get high quality profile pictures November 30, 2017 at 4:18 AM CodexWorld Said. Short registration process helps to get more subscribers for your website. Petmalu. Now click on Status & Review link from the left side menu panel and make your apps live. oops The page you were looking for doesn't exist You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved Take me back to the home page . db)){//Connecttothedatabase$conn=newmysqli($this->dbHost,$this->dbUsername,$this->dbPassword,$this->dbName);if($conn->connecterror){die("FailedtoconnectwithMySQL:".$conn->connecterror);}else{$this->db=$conn;}}}functioncheckUser($userData=array()){if(!empty($userData)){//Checkwhetheruserdataalreadyexistsindatabase$prevQuery="SELECT*FROM".$this->userTbl."WHEREoauthprovider='".$userData['oauthprovider']."'ANDoauthuid='".$userData['oauthuid']."'";$prevResult=$this->db->query($prevQuery);if($prevResult->numrows>0){//Updateuserdataifalreadyexists$query="UPDATE".$this->userTbl."SETfirstname='".$userData['firstname']."',lastname='".$userData['lastname']."',email='".$userData['email']."',gender='".$userData['gender']."',locale='".$userData['locale']."',picture='".$userData['picture']."',link='".$userData['link']."',modified='".date("Y-m-dH:i:s")."'WHEREoauthprovider='".$userData['oauthprovider']."'ANDoauthuid='".$userData['oauthuid']."'";$update=$this->db->query($query);}else{//Insertuserdata$query="INSERTINTO".$this->userTbl."SEToauthprovider='".$userData['oauthprovider']."',oauthuid='".$userData['oauthuid']."',firstname='".$userData['firstname']."',lastname='".$userData['lastname']."',email='".$userData['email']."',gender='".$userData['gender']."',locale='".$userData['locale']."',picture='".$userData['picture']."',link='".$userData['link']."',created='".date("Y-m-dH:i:s")."',modified='".date("Y-m-dH:i:s")."'";$insert=$this->db->query($query);}//Getuserdatafromthedatabase$result=$this->db->query($prevQuery);$userData=$result->fetchassoc();}//Returnuserdatareturn$userData;}}?> Facebook API Configuration (fbConfig.php) In fbConfig.php file, define Facebook App ID ($appId), App Secret ($appSecret), Callback URL ($redirectURL), and Permissions ($fbPermissions) to connect with Facebook API and working with SDK. Do I need to download Facebook SDK first October 9, 2017 at 10:53 PM CodexWorld Said. November 20, 2017 at 1:54 AM Vikas Said. facebook-php-sdk/ Facebook SDK v5 for PHP User.php fbConfig.php index.php logout.php images/ fblogin-btn.png Facebook Apps Creation To access Facebook API you need to create Facebook App and specify App ID & App Secret at the time of call Facebook API. Facebook Login allow users to sign into your website using their Facebook account credentials without sign up on your website. Using our script, you dont need to any SDK or API files separately, our source code contains all the required files with the SDK v5 for PHP. The mbstring extension should be enabled. TodayTix Support . See this tutorial to integrate Facebook login with popup November 20, 2017 at 7:10 PM Mark Said. I dont understand this well, I read the official developer site, search Google and found this. how to download facebook sdk library July 21, 2017 at 5:40 AM CodexWorld Said 5a02188284
sites para ganhar like no facebookhelp us get likes on facebookhow to get all your friends to like your facebook pagecomo borrar los chats de facebookfacebook for palm pre downloadi love you forever quotes facebookis facebook any good for businessquotes for your ex on facebookwhat is required to create facebook accountcara hack facebook melalui history

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la brute la communauté Index du Forum -> La-Brute : modes ... -> échanges ou cadeaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange